Misuse of Your Data

If you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated by any conduct of our employees or our actions or responses, and you suspect that there has been a breach of the provisions established in the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, you may file the corresponding complaint or report to the National Institute for Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI). For more information, please visit www.inai.org.mx.